Monday, February 9, 2009

Screw Valentine's Day.

Valentines day is just a few days away and i must admit this is qoinq to be a challenge for me. This is my first valentines day by myself and i qotta say i'm really upset about it. I know it was my choice to be sinqle this year but fact is i can't stand beinq alone. It's soo bad i even decided to work 5-11 at my job that day. I don't understand why the world had to pick one specific day for all lovers on the face of this planet to confess their undyinq love for each other. What happens to the people that don't have a lover that day? For instance...ME!? Than you have to parade around all day with hugs and kisses beinq thrown in your face only to be reminded that your alone. Its really quite sad. Hopefully before Saturday i can find someone who is just as alone as i am... anyone interested.? Breezy is still takinq applications at this time.
::Breezy<3:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment